Thursday, May 9, 2013


One Liners

A restroom is a great memory aid. My neighbors know I remember the golden rule of silence I hope. Where did the 1976 group Boston practice? in OR!

What's good about being late to your own funeral or health care visit? You save so much on legal costs by thinking outside the box! The box has AM FM with real feel!

But grand opera is when the lady answers only after listening to her life on hold, horns VISA, and her shield!

"As Seen on DVR, Victoria The Legend Lives On!" She stretches so good in her leotards!

The laser lawn tractor costs 10,000, is street legal. It cuts silently with a steam beam, makes grass grow, which allows more excuse to use this often up the lane to wow sweet Betsy...

If you can't narrow your search, widen it! Act As Save As If! Outsmart the Outbox Devil..One marked, Get Rich Fast, Get Rich Slow, you are 21 in Reno!

Why smoke in the MRI? If you're fired with ambition.... tours record deals, fans!

If you're a musician, your brain lights up just for your instrument not relatives of Einsteen, just practice, no that was the neighbors brain lighting up, in need of rest!

A good trick for musicians; I tie my instrument in my restroom so my neighbors never hear.
To stop crank callers signal ring, is where you tell mom  or the boss to call hang up and call back a time or two, The crank is caller number 27!

Or just leave a comedy track on your machine, if you always want to be a star, play more guitar songs, and someone may hear you and sign you up.

If like Up Up and away, Why Not up Up Up and away, New and Improved! More residuals!

Galileo was starting out by alternating his speeches with Aristotle and mideval physics, then he added his own speeches, 50% and then more. Out With the New in With the Old!


What's great about the web? More solutions than problems!

Edison predicted the web in the 1900's.  If he could see us now what would he think? He'd say Wow! I sure am smart! I'm Edison! I'm not dead!-and I'm alive too!

What's a sofa to automatically pour your beer? A Beercliner!
I'm not fat. Underneath this hat is my office! And under my sweater is a Yoga Reflexology Track suit!

Yoga is good when you read widely. Your brain is exercised by great sites!

It's easy to hire an authoress. Her resume is all real!

To a health professional lamaz is a labor of love!

Wouldn't it be great if war was cancelled because of a blue blue ocean of love. Wave powered luxury ocean liners!

No comments:

Post a Comment